Dr. David V. Rajan
- Is ACL reconstruction only for athletes?
A study of the incidence of meniscal and cartilage injuries in an ACL – deficient athlete and non-athlete population – an Indian experience. Int Orthop. 2006 Oct 11.
- Cystic Lesion Of Acromion And Lateral End Of Clavicle
In a case of Post Traumatic Acromioclavicular Arthritis. Journal of Orthopaedics, July 2006.
- Throwing injuries of the shoulder.
Punjab journal of Orthopaedics, 2005.
- Arthroscopic treatment, septic arthritis, knee, irrigation distension
David V. Rajan, K Vinodh, Indian Journal of Orthopaedics. Volume: 27, January, Page. 3.
- Modified Marshal Macintosh technique, anterior cruciate ligament tear, substitution
David V. Rajan, K Vinodh, MV Daniel, Indian Journal of Orthopaedics Volume: 27, January, Page. 89.
- Arthroscopic meniscus repair, inside out technique, Meniscal injury,
David V Rajan, KC Isiah, B Palanisamy, Indian Journal of Orthopaedics Volume: 30, January, Page. 13.
- Alkaptonuric Arthritis
A Dhandapani, D Rajan, A Sakthivel, M Ramanathan, Indian Journal of Orthopaedics Volume: 20, January, Page.66
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Knee joint
Chapter on Arthroscopy, Text book of Orthopaedics, Dr. Kulkarni, 1998.
- State of Art treatment of recurrent shoulder dislocation
Indian Journal of Orthopaedics, 2002.
- Bio mechanical analysis of two different tibial fixation methods for Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction using soft tissues grafts.An experimental study in sheep knees. Treads in bio materials and artificial organs, Volume 21, 2008.
- Cadaveric experimental methodology for the evaluation of performance of intra medullary nails and femur
accepted for publications in trends in Biomaterials and artificial organs.
- Contributed a chapter on Meniscus Surgery
Upcoming “Liverpool text book of orthopaedics.”
- Contributed chapter on Meniscus Surgery and medical collateral ligament injuries.
Upcoming edition, Text books of orthopaedics, G.S.Kulkarni. Ed.
- “Cystic lesions in acromion in case of post – traumatic AC joint arthritis.
J. Orthopaedics 2006 /3/3/e4.
- “Arthroscopy and Arthrocopic Surgery of the knee Text books of Orthopaedics, Dr. Mohan Iyer 2012 Edition”
Dr. Santosh Sahanand
- Determinants of femoral tunnel length in the ACL reconstruction – CT
analysis of the influence of tunnel orientation to its length. Knee Surgery
and Related Research; 2014 Vol. 25(4):207-214.
- Case Report: A Case of Localised Pigmented Villonodular Synovitis presenting
as Loose Body in the Knee Joint. MOJ Orthopaedics & Rheumatology
Journal 2014; Vol 1 (4):00027.
- Articular cartilage flap tear of patella. Journal of case reports 2015;Vol
- Knee and Shoulder injury risk assessment in school level female basketball
players: A cross sectional study. International Journal of Physiotherapy
and Research 2015;Vol3(1):905-10.
- Silk based micro and nanofibrous scaffolds for human meniscal cells attachment.
Journal of biomaterials and Tissue Engineering,May 2014.
- Egg shell membrane- a potential natural scaffold for human meniscal tissue
engineering: An in vitro study. RSC Advances, Sep, 2015.
- A combination of biomolecules enhances expression of E- cadherin and
peroxisome proliferator activated receptor gene leading to increased
cell proliferation in primary human meniscal cells: an in vitro study. Cytotechnology,
- Biomolecule Incorporated Poly-ε-Caprolactone Nanofibrous Scaffolds for
enhanced human meniscal cell attachment and proliferation. RSC Advances,
- High density pellet culture for human knee meniscus tissue formation
using a unique combination of medium. Regenerative medicine 10(7S): 58, Oct 2015.
- Long term follow up of single stage anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction
and high tibial osteotomy and its relation with posterior tibial
slope. Archives of Orthopaedics and trauma surgery, April 2016; Vol 136(4):505-511.
- Silk-PVA hybrid nanofibrous scaffolds for enhanced primary human meniscal cell proliferation. The Journal of Membrane Biology. in publication.
Dr. Karthik M. Selvaraj
- K. Selvaraj, S. Jandhyala, T. Foo Hong. Symptomatic os-acrominale – functional outcome after ORF/bone grafting. J Bone Joint Surg Br 2012 94-b: (supp xli) 10.
- K.S. Murugappan, S. Graves. Outcome after modular neck hip arthroplasty: lessons from the registry. J Bone Joint Surg Br 2012 94-B:(SUPP XLI) 112
- Karthik Murugappan, Khalid Mohammed. Brachialis Rupture. Case report and review of literature. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. Epub Feb 2012. Nag H, Murugappan KS . Comment on magnetic resonance appearance of the shoulder after subacromial steroid injection. Arthroscopy. 2008 Dec;24(12): 1435-6.
- Hiralal Nag, Karthik S. Murugappan,P. S. M. Chandran, M. R. Mohan, R. B. Das. Little leaguers’ elbow in an adolescent cricket player. European Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery & Traumatology. Feb 2009:Vol 19 No 2;97 -99.
- Vacuum Assisted Closure- a review. Karthik Selvaraj. M, Malhotra R, Lalit Kumar, Vijay Kumar. Orthopaedics Today( India).2007, Jan – Mar. IJCP publishers,India.
- Suresh Kumar P, Karthik Selvaraj.M, Jayanthi.V. Prevalence of symptoms of Gastro esophageal reflux amongst medical students. Indian J Gastroenterol. 2006 May-Jun;25(3):168-9.
- Karthik S. Murugappan. Pediatric femoral fractures. Medscape reference. www.medscape.emedicine.com
- Rajesh Malhotra, Karthik S Murugappan. Arthroplasty Associated Infections. www.mescape.emedicine.com
- Karthik.S.Murugappan, Pankaj Khandwal, Bidre Upendra, Arvind Jayaswal. Comment on the New Surgical classification of Pott’s spine. International Orthopaedics (SICOT) (2009) 33:291–292
- Karthik.S.Murugappan, Khalid.D. Mohammed. Open Rotator cuff repair: Surgical technique. www. medscape.emedicine.com (under review)
- Karthik Selvaraj M. Evolution of shoulder Instability surgery: Past, present and future: Editorial. World Journal of Orthopedics. Invited to write.
- Indian J Ortho p.2012 May;46(3):360-3. doi: 10.4103/0019-5413.96367.
Adjacent level spondylodiscitis after anterior cervical decompression and fusion.
- Eur Spine J.2012 Oct;21(10):2011-8. doi: 10.1007/s00586-012-2259-2. Epub 2012 Mar 29.
Neurological recovery in patients of old healed tubercular rigid kyphosis with myelopathy treated with transpedicular decancellation osteotomy.
- Indian J Ortho p.2010 Jan;44(1):42-9. doi: 10.4103/0019-5413.58605.
Posterior scoliosis correction for adolescent idiopathic scoliosis using side-opening pedicle screw-rod system utilizing the axial translation technique.
- Asian Spine J. 2017 Apr;11(2):264-271. Basu S, Rathinavelu Sreeramalingam. “A Prospective Study of Clinical and Radiological Outcomes of Zero-Profile Cage Screw Implants for Single-Level Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion: Is Segmental Lordosis Maintained at 2 years?” PMID: 28443171
Dr. M. Shyam Sundar
- A study on the outcome of cannulated cancellous screw fixation in impacted femoral neck fracture in elderly : Research publication in tamil nadu orthopaedic association conference – 2011
- Chondromyxoid fibroma of proximal tibia – a case study : Research publication in tamil nadu orthopaedic association conference -2011
- Analysis of conservative and surgical management in lumbar IVDP – Podium presentation in pondicherry orthopaedic association conference -2011
- Does the posterior tibial slope influence the flexion range following total knee arthroplasty? – Podium presentation in tamil nadu orthopaedic association conference -2013
- What is our slope ?. An MRI based double blinded observational study of tibial slope in indian population : podium presentation at Indian Arthroscopy Society 2014 for Conmed Fellowship Award.
- Time for population specific instrumentation for Revision TKR – A CT based study in Indian population : Research Publication in pondichery orthopaedic association conference 2016
- What is our slope ?. An MRI based double blinded observational study of tibial slope in indian population : Publication in Journal of Orthpaedic Surgery 2016
- Rehabilitation Postsurgical Stabilization for Shoulder InstabilityRehabilitation Postsurgical Stabilization for Shoulder Instability : Asian journal of Arthroscopy 2017 Jan-April; 1(1): 3-10
- Retrospective evaluation of the influence of sodium hyaluronate on arthroscopic rotator cuff repair –Research article in review in Journal of International Orthopaedics.
- Clinical and radiologic outcome of arthroscopic rotator cuff repair: single-row versus transosseous equivalent repair : JSES 2017
Dr. B.Vidya Sagar
- A case study of abnormally thickened common peronial nerve in Hansens Disease Indian Journal of Leprosy 2009
- Collar Bone swellings—A Varied Presentation of Multiple Myeloma ,Jpn J Clin Oncol (2014) 44 (1): 104.
- Osteoblastoma of coracoid process an unusual Vocalese BMJ Case, Ref: 2015 September 29, 2015
- Reconstructive surgery for burn contracture in hand in children (POSI Annual Conference in Vellore)
- Flexion Distraction injuries of spine
- (Annual Conference of Association of Spine Surgeon of India, 2009, Chennai.
- Morphological Analysis of Cage position in PLIF surgery for listhesis of Lumbar spine (Annual Conference of Association of Spine Surgeon of India, 2010, Nagpur)
- Invited Guest lecture- Hallux Valgus-current concepts, TNOACON, 2018.
Dr. P. Yuvarajan
- Hip impingement in the Indian population: hip anthropometry measurements in 100 hips
- Lalit Maini, YuvarajanPalanisamy, Vishvas Shetty, SarangKasture, Vijay Shetty
- Hip Int 2012; 22(3): 335 – 338 – published online 6/14/2012 8:50:12 PM
- Harpreetsingh, Vikasrajeshsingh,P.yuvarajan, Lalit Maini, vkgautam Open wedge osteotomy of the proximal medial tibial for malunitedtibial plateau fractures .. Journal of orthopaedic surgery 2011;19(1):57-9
- Guruvindersinghkainth, Yuvarajan.P, Lalitmaini, Vinod kumar.Neglected femoralneck fracture in adults. .. Journal of orthopaedic surgery 2011;19(1):13-7
- MayankAgarwal,Yuvarajan.p, Lalitmaini,VKGautam,Management of infected non union in long bones: our experience with bone cement.Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics and Trauma, 2010; (1) : 41-46.
- Dr.Yuvarajan.P, Hemant Sharma, Lalit Maini, ,Stress fracture of femoral neck:Alate complication of proximal femoral regenerate bending. An Official journal of NorthEastOrthopaedic association Feb 2010
- Agrawal M, Yuvarajan P, Maini L. Modified minimally invasive approach for Dynamic hip screw fixation. European J OrthpSurgTraumatol Online first November 2010
- Harpreet Singh, Satnam Kaur, P. Yuvarajan, Nishant Jain, Lalit Maini Unifocal Granuloma of Femur due to Langerhans’ Cell Histiocytosis: A Case Report and ReviewoftheLiterature,
Case Reports in Medicine Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 686031, http://www.hindawi.com/journals/crm/2010/686031.html
- Free Osteoarticular Metatarsal Transfer for Giant Cell Tumor of Metacarpal—a Surgical Technique
- Authors: Lalit Maini, Gursimrat Singh Cheema, P. Yuvarajan, V. K. Gautam
Dr. Dr. S. Deebak
Dr. V. Maheswaran, MBBS, DA, DNB (Anaesthestist), our Consultant Anaesthesiologist completed his MBBS from PSG Institute of Medical Science and Research, Coimbatore in 2010. Deciding on a career as an Anaesthetist, he did his Diploma in Anaesthesia from the Madras Medical College, Chennai. He then did his DNB (Anaesthesia) at Kovai Medical Centre and Hospital, Coimbatore.
He was awarded the Gold Medal In Anaesthesia by the National Board of Examination on September 21st, 2018.
Dr.Maheswaran, We at Ortho-One are proud of your achievement.