Outpatient (OP) consultation
- OP department will function between 8am to 7pm everyday.
- You need to fix prior appointments to meet the consultants.
- Please call +91-422 4055155 to book an appointment.
- Walk-in patients will be checked by the doctors available in the emergency department.
|MONDAY||Pain Management Clinic||10 am to 12 noon|
|Sports Medicine Clinic||2 pm to 4 pm|
|TUESDAY||Spine Clinic||9 am to 12 noon|
|Arthritis Clinic||2 pm to 4 pm|
|WEDNESDAY||Pain Management Clinic||10 am to 12 noon|
|Joint Replacement Clinic||2 pm to 5 pm|
|THURSDAY||Pain Management Clinic||10 am to 12 noon|
||9am to 12 noon|
|FRIDAY||Arthritis Clinic||2 pm to 4 pm|
|SATURDAY||Paediatric Orthopaedic Clinic||2 pm to 5 pm|
Patients can consult with prior appointments. To book appointment call +91422 4055155
Some of the consequences of late treatment
- Increasing Disability and reduced Productivity
- Nerve pressure and neurological problems
- Numbness and/or weakness of limbs
- Difficulty in walking or doing work with hands
- Loss of urine and / or bowel control if the nerve pressure is extreme.
- If pain is due to an infection or cancer it needs prompt attention to avoid serious complications.
Signs that point to a serious problem
- Loss of Bowel and / or bladder control
- Progressive weakness in the legs.
- Severe back pain interrupting sleep
- Fever, unexplained weight loss
- Pain in patients with cancer / tuberculosis
Is surgery required for back pain?
- Surgery for back pain is the last option. It is usually required only for some very specific reasons.
Some of it can be
- Pain not subsiding for prolonged time in spite of treatment.
- Neurological symptoms like limb weakness
- Problems with urinary bladder and control
- Other diseases like TB / Cancer
Ortho One team has experienced spine surgeons and physiotherapists who give timely and appropriately treatment for neck, spine or back problems.
What we provide?
- Efficient disease control with latest known drugs
- Deformity correction due to arthritis
- Replacement of major joints in advanced arthritis
We stand out in providing better care with the following facilities
- Complete Pathology Laboratory
- A Fine Radiology Department with latest equipments such as Magnetic Resonance.
- Best Physiotherapists who treat Arthritis.
- Our Orthopaedic surgeons are specialized in all the different joints and with best surgical skills.
The Shoulder Clinic aims at giving a one stop care for all shoulder related problems. Most shoulder problems do not require surgery.
- Properly directed exercise
- Physical therapy program
- Modifications in day-to-day activities when required.
Our specialists are skilled in the latest techniques of Arthroscopic Surgery, Joint Replacement Surgery and Fracture Fixation. They are supported by an excellent team of well trained physiotherapists.
The Services Provided are
- Comprehensive Shoulder Evaluation
- Physiotherapy and Evaluation
- Key Hole Surgery (Arthroscopy) to treat dislocations
- Treatment for rotator cuff problems
- Total and partial shoulder replacements
- Treatment for shoulder problems in athletes and sports persons
- Fractures and complications of fracture care
When Should you Approach
- Fallen down and sustained a fracture
- Repeated shoulder dislocations
- Pain in the shoulder while exercising
- Pain in the shoulder after exercising
- Hear noises while moving your shoulder
- Pain while raising your arm
- Pain when you touch the opposite shoulder
- Difficulty sleeping due to shoulder pain
- Pain doing all the shoulder movements
- After you slipped you are unable to raise your arm
- A stiff shoulder
Paediatric Orthopaedics Clinic
Ortho One Paediatric Orthopaedics Clinic is providing comprehensive quality care for children who have congenital orthopaedic problems.
This clinic offers quality care for the all common and complicated orthopaedic problems:
- Traumatic injuries
- Developmental conditions that affect the bones
- Developmental conditions that affect joints muscles
- Congenital Clubfoot
- Developmental Dislocation of the Hip
- By bringing together a team of highly trained specialists, we can determine the appropriate intervention and treatment plan for your child.
Your child’s paediatrician is an integral member of our extended team with whom we consult during treatment.
We give appropriate ongoing patient care, treatment plan for your child.
Sports Medicine Clinic
Ortho One cares for athletes at all levels and deal with sports and work related injuries.
Our goal is to ensure that each patient returns to the highest level of activity.
We specialize in the treatment of sports related injuries with emphasis on patient care and recovery.
We diagnose and treat various athletic and sports related injuries with emphasis on patient care, research, and education.
We have orthopaedic surgeons, Family Medicine Specialists, Physiotherapists and Fitness Experts who work seamlessly together to provide the latest medical and surgical care for sports and work related injuries. This includes an expert for women’s sports injuries.
Special consultations by orthopaedic surgeons are available during an emergency.
General Orthopaedic Trauma Clinic
The patient is initially seen in the Emergency Department where he/she is assessed by the Orthopaedic Resident.
Traumatic orthopaedic injuries are treated. This includes fractures of the extremities, pelvis and shoulder.
The patient is seen post operatively for x-rays, wound care, casting, splinting, assessment and follow up.
Orthopaedic Trauma Specialists provide orthopedic services after an accident.
We have a multidisciplinary team of staff who are highly skilled with a vast experience in assessment and treatment of trauma survivors.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Orthopaedic Resident
- Admitting clerk
We are well-equipped to provide comprehensive emergency trauma surgery and medical services to children and adult patients suffering from traumatic injuries.
We provide interventional care right after a potentially traumatic event to prevent negative long term psychological reactions.
Traumatic injuries can be prevented by giving right education and care.