You can book the surgery slot by the following ways:
- In person
- Over Phone (+91-422 4055166)
- Over Mail email@example.com
The patients are advised to come a day before surgery for admission. Admission to the inpatient room will be made between 3pm to 5pm everyday. However during emergency, based on the availability the room will be allotted.
At the time of admission the admission counselors will explain
- Approximate cost of surgery
- Average length of stay
- Date of surgery
- Type of surgery
- Implant details
- Name of surgeon
- Visiting consultant’s charges
- Any contingency cost that may occur during or after surgery
- Patient’s diet and medication
- Investigation fee, discharge medications, attendant’s meal charges etc are not included in the approximate cost
At the time of admission
- One attendant pass will be provided
- Attendant should carry the pass within the hospital premises.
- An initial deposit will be collected for room request
- Patients availing credit facilities are to provide an authorization / credit letter from the company.
- If you are liable for health Insurance policy, inform the insurance desk at the time of admission.For more details, contact the admission desk staff.
- Rooms will be allotted only on the basis of availability.
- For room change, you can contact the admission desk.
- Only one attendant will be permitted to stay in the patient’s room.
- Hot water facility is available on every floor.
- *Wi-Fi connectivity is available.
- For any assistance needed, inpatients can use the “Nurse Call System”
- *Laundry service will be available on request
- Visiting hours: 11am to 12 noon and 4pm to 6pm everyday.
- Visitors are allowed only with the visitor’s pass.
- Only one visitor will be permitted to the patient’s room
- Payments are accepted in the form of demand drafts, credit cards and debit cards.
- For credit/debit cards, the maximum cash withdrawal limit per card per day should be sufficient enough to pay the final bill.
- Make all payments at the cash counters only.
You must collect the receipts immediately.
- Patient’s food will be provided by Ortho One.
- Attendant’s food will be provided on request with extra charges
- If separate meals are taken break-up charges will be applicable.
- For non-vegetarian or special food, please inform our Dietician well in advance.
Insurance & Reimbursement
We have cashless facility for the following TPAs/Insurance provider
- Star Health (Private)
To avail cashless facility, submit a copy of your insurance policy and ID card given by the insurance company.
For Reimbursement, contact the insurance desk along with your final bill, advance/deposit receipt, OP bill receipt, post-op bill receipt, insurance claim form & discharge summary on the day of discharge itself.
- Guest house is available.
- It is situated around 1.5 Km from Ortho One.
- Air conditioned rooms are available for patients.
- For details contact +91 9976099883
- Based on the availability, rooms will be booked.
Ambulance pick up and drop is available on request.
Please contact +91 422 4055100 Extn. 788
Important points to note
- Avoid bringing children to the hospital. Bring them only if they require treatment.
- Do not smoke.
- Use water and electricity carefully.
- Keep your room clean and safe.
- Do not tip any employee.
- At the time of discharge, you can fill the feedback form and hand It over to the Ward Secretary.